Location:855 Main St. - Bridgeport, Connecticut 06604
Laurel Road, a brand of Key Bank, is part of the expanding FinTech space. We offer Mortgages, Student Loans, and Personal Loans as well as traditional banking products through a digital online experience,.Be a part of our exciting, fast growing digital bank, where innovative technology, tailored products, and a commitment to white glove service provides our customers with peace of mind, savings and convenience.
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees are expected to conform to the following:
- Perform quality work within determined timeframes.
- Interact professionally with other employees, members and vendors.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other team members, departments, divisions, etc.
- Work on additional tasks, assignments and projects as needed.
The Premium Care Customer Service Specialistin the Laurel Road call center will assist in resolving internal and external member inquiries, account servicing, resolving member issues. In addition, will be responsible for suggesting additional products and services. The Premium Care Customer Service Specialist will answer full range of customer inquiries regarding accounts, products or services by phone, e-mail, video, chat or social media.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Consistently deliver a high level of member service that demonstrates the core competencies of: knowledge, empathy, patience, promptness and courtesy
- Understands, advocates and discusses products and features with customers via phone, secure chat or email.
- Build rapport and strengthen member relationships through suggestions and servicing members needs with account inquiries, servicing needs, and issue resolution.
- Research and provide verification and documentation of member issues and resolution.
- Maintain thorough knowledge and understanding of Laurel Road products and services.
- Effectively educate members on the features and benefits of Laurel Road products and services.
- Recognize members needs and opportunities to discuss additional or enhanced products and services.
- Demonstrated ability to respond to and overcome member objections.
- Responsible for identifying complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement client focused solutions.
- Recognize and effectively act upon member retention opportunities.
- Act as a liaison for our members to provide first call resolution by coordinating and following up with other departments or lines of business (LOB) as appropriate.
- Adheres to compliance procedures and internal/operational risk controls in accordance with any and all applicable regulatory standards, requirements, and policies.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Must demonstrate strong listening skills.
- Ability to anticipate members needs in order to accommodate them and provide an exceptional experience.
- Must possess a positive phone/video demeanor and superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have a service-oriented mindset and be capable of making every member feel valued.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Possess a positive attitude and be willing to work as part of a team
- High school diploma or GED
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other protected category.
Qualified individuals with disabilities or disabled veterans who are unable or limited in their ability to apply on this site may request reasonable accommodations by emailing .
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.