MultiCare is a not-for-profit healthcare system with roots that go back well over 100 years. Today, we are the largest community based, locally governed health system in the state of Washington more than 20,000 employees.
About the Event
We are hiring RNs across our hospital-based Birth Centers in Washington State. We have 12-hour night and day shift opportunities available. If you have recent birth center experience and are looking to join a mission-driven organization, we want to hear from you! By attending this virtual hiring event, you will get to chat directly with our recruiter.
Who Are We hiring?
RNs with 1+ years of acute care experience and Birth Center experience in the following roles:
- RN – Labor & Delivery
- RN – Mother Baby
- RN – Lactation Consultant
- RN – NICU
Where Are We Hiring?
- Tacoma General Hospital (Tacoma, WA)
- Allenmore Hospital (Tacoma, WA)
- Good Samaritan Hospital (Puyallup, WA)
- Auburn Medical Center (Auburn, WA)
- Covington Medical Center (Covington, WA)
- Valley Hospital (Spokane Valley, WA)
Why Choose MultiCare?
- Student loan repayment - $20k payable as $4k per year up to 5 years
- Sign-on bonus - Up to $10k for nights and $5k for days depending on experience
- Relocation bonus – Up to $10k for candidates 1500+ miles away or $5k for candidates between 100 to 1500 miles
- Tuition reimbursement & education opportunities
- Competitive pay & generous PTO
- Comprehensive benefits
- Shift options: day/night
- Live and work in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!
Tacoma General Hospital Birth Center Tour
Fun Employee Story:
Tacoma General Hospital experienced 'baby boom' among staff members
Ready to apply?
View Open RN Positions
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.