Title:Reservoir Engineering Technician Intern
- Assist engineer(s) with economic evaluations, AFE processing, budgeting, reserves estimation and field studies.
- Assist with building and maintaining complex queries, databases and economic evaluations and forecasts in Excel, Access, and ARIES.
- Support the gathering and organizing of production data from both public and internal databases.
- Support the maintenance, quality control, organization, and analysis of production, technical and economic data from both public sources and internal databases.
- Assist with maintaining technical databases on a daily basis.
- Monitor well activity including proposed work and work in progress.
- Support the coordinating of information from internal and external databases into report formats for review by team members.
- Fulfill data requests from other departments as needed.
- Works with close supervision and receives significant training
Education / Experience:
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree as a full-time student
- Previous work experience utilizing computer systems and applications as tools for analysis
- Strong desire to learn new methods and technologies
- Must be self-driven and able to take the initiative
- Pursuing a degree in Petroleum Engineering or other related degrees such as, but not limited to Chemistry, Computer Science, Industrial Technology, Information Systems, Mathematics, and Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in Access, Excel, Spotfire
COG Operating LLC (Concho) uses e-Verify to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that COG Operating LLC ("Concho") does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, COG Operating LLC ("Concho") will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, COG Operating LLC ("Concho") explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of COG Operating LLC ("Concho").