RGNext offers our team of experienced, professional employees, an environment of challenging, stimulating and personally and professionally rewarding career opportunities like this one!
This is a contingent position for the Summer of 2020.
- Development of internal tools for updating validation tables and adding/removing temporary data
- Create system and user documentation on existing applications, systems and processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong programming/scripting skills.
- Ability to self-teach new and advanced software functions.
- Positive, self-motivated individual with a high level of enthusiasm and willingness to learn and incorporate coaching and instructions into daily tasks and assignments.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to create and maintain formal and informal networks.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to exercise diplomacy within a team environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to balance and prioritize work
- Currently enrolled in an accredited Bachelor's/Master's Degree
- Majoring in Computer Science (BS) or equivalent technical discipline .
- Minimum cumulative GPA 3.0.
- The flexibility to work occasional non-duty hours or on weekends to support specific project or mission requirements.
- Must be able to travel 20%
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance, which includes U.S. citizenship or U.S. naturalization
- Valid U.S. Driver's License required
- Everyday Wellness: Access to on-base facilities which may include: fitness centers, pool, bowling alley, recreational facilities, beach access and restaurants.
- Financial Opportunities: 401k savings program with company match and vesting on day one, retail and merchant employee discount programs, life insurance, business travel insurance and more.
- Work/Life Balance: Tuition reimbursement programs and flexible schedules.
- Equal Opportunity: Commitment to diversity and strategic partnerships.
Note: This job description describes the general nature of the duties and requirements of the job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list or to limit the supervisor's ability to modify work assignments as appropriate. RGNext is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected class.