If Excellence Drives You, This Is Your Destination.Job Description
Supports the development and execution of the Bemis North America Business Plan by leadership for an assigned area of responsibility within the Grocery, Consumer and Industrial Segment .The Regional Sales Director will have responsibility for business decisions and team leadership for a team within assigned regional sales territory.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Execute a sales plan, providing clear expectations and leadership to team to ensure accountability to their assigned segment or market. Align all business objectives with goals of maximizing profit contributions, including an actionable sales strategy and vision that will maximize profit or market share.
- Embed a drive for business growth acceleration within team, instituting and managing a robust and measurable growth pipeline.
- Lead key business negotiations in alignment with Bemis' interests and strategy
- Create alignment for strategic impact through account analytics (planning), price management in alignment with market price impacts, mitigation/management of business risk and resolutions of any barriers to success.
- Contribute to successful contract negotiations and implementations
- Build organizational capability through recruitment, development and retention of top talent. Key activities include robust performance reviews, clear annual objectives, creating a culture of accountability and a focus on excellence.
- Advanced capability in customer relations, creating a clear value proposition for market/products and translating customer requirements to the organization in an actionable and collaborative manner.
- Understand, drive and deliver financial results through defined metrics- Sales Revenue vs. Budget/Prior Year, Sales Revenue by product, Average Selling Price, Working Capital, Outstanding Aged Inventory, Days Sales Inventory etc.
- Drive forecast accuracy for improved business results
- Develop and govern financial budgets- expenses, labor costs etc.
- Manage working capital in alignment with targets- receivables, DOI, inventory management
- Understand and actively manage performance metrics for team
WHAT WE VALUE
- Team Leadership, Market Knowledge, Strategic Orientation, Collaboration and Influence
WHAT WE WANT FROM YOU
- Education-Bachelor's Degree Required, MBA preferred
- Experience-15+ years of successful experience with preferably 5 years of Bemis Sales / Marketing experience.
- Extensive Travel- 50%+
Bemis is committed to its core values: Ethics, Accountability, Innovation, and Respect. By becoming an employee at Bemis Company, Inc., you will work in a high performing environment where team members collaborate to get the job done, challenge the status quo to find a better way, and embrace unconventional ways of thinking. We are eager to see how you can make an impact in our high performance culture.
Bemis Company, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.